ERC-1155 NFT Minting Dapp
Report Bug · Request Feature
Table of Contents
Mintango is a fun and simple dapp that allows you to mint custom ERC-1155 NFTs that contain a name, description, and image. Once you have minted your new token you can check them out in the "My Goods" section of the dapp.
- Mint custom ERC-1155 NFTs
- Stores token metadata on IPFS
- Minting fee (this will be controled by a DAO)
- On-chain token up/down voting (an account can vote on a certain token once)
- Backlisting Ethereum accounts to prevent them from minting and voting
- Whitelisting Ethereum accounts to exempt them from paying the minting fee
- Custom ERC-1155 minting
- IPFS metadata storage
- Minting fee
- Account blacklisting
- Account whitelisting
- On-chain up/down voting
- Minting fee payouts to DAO
- Minting fee changes from DAO
- Max token supply changes from DAO
- Batch mint token collections
- List NFTs on Opensea
See the open issues for a full list of proposed features (and known issues).
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
If you have a suggestion that would make this better, please fork the repo and create a pull request. You can also simply open an issue with the tag "enhancement". Don't forget to give the project a star! Thanks again!
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature
- Commit your Changes
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature'
- Push to the Branch
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature
- Open a Pull Request
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE.txt for more information.
Riley Stephens - [email protected]