Star Wars is a React App that's consumes an external Star Wars' API.
First, download the zip or clone this repository into your personal computer.
Use the package manager [yarn or npm] to install the dependencies.
After that, you can launch the application using the following command:
How to use the app
On each page you can search for a specific character, movie, vehicle or spaceship. You can also save as a favorite to view in a different section.
The app basically:
- "/": Home page (Characters);
- "/characters/:id": Specific character's page;
- "/films": Films' page;
- "/films/:id": Specific film's page;
- "/starships": Starships' page;
- "/starship/:id": Specific starship's page;
- "/vehicles": Vehicles' page;
- "/vehicles/:id": Specific vehicle page;
What technologies does this project use?
The whole app was made with ReactJs. To style, it's uses styled-components.
Others importants libs was used also:
- React Redux (to save all favourites states)
- Axios (to make requests to API);
- Lottie (to make the animations with lottiefiles in JSON);
- Lodash (to make debounce);
- React Router DOM v6;
- React Icons.
About the author
The entire app was made by me.
All Data Provided By SWAPI