Jira AI is an application that uses the ChatGPT language model to automatically generate task descriptions in Jira.
Forge (Node.js) React
To install Jira AI, you need to follow the following steps:
- Clone this repository
- Install dependencies by running
- Generate your OpenAI credentials Here
- Configure Jira API access credentials (Tutorial)
- Create an app
# You will only use the `manifest.yml` # Select the Blank template forge create
- Move the app's manifest to the repository
cat <your_app_name>/manifest.yml > jira-ai/manifest.yml
- Create the envs in atlassian:
forge variables set OPEN_AI_URL https://api.openai.com/v1 forge variables set OPEN_AI_KEY <YOUR KEY>
- Export envs
export FORGE_USER_VAR_OPEN_AI_URL=https://api.openai.com/v1 export FORGE_USER_VAR_OPEN_AI_KEY=<YOUR KEY>
- Deploy the application by running
npm run deploy forge install # Choose JIRA and put in your account URL
- You are now ready to use.
After installation, you can use Jira AI to automatically generate task descriptions. Simply follow the instructions in the user interface to use the ChatGPT language model.
If you would like to contribute to the development of Jira AI, follow the following steps:
- Create a branch for your changes
- Submit a pull request
This project is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more information.