What is Reactotron?
Use it to:
- view your application state
- show API requests & responses
- perform quick performance benchmarks
- subscribe to parts of your application state
- display messages similar to
- track global errors with source-mapped stack traces including saga stack traces!
- dispatch actions like a government-run mind control experiment
- hot swap your app's state using Redux or mobx-state-tree
- track your sagas
- show image overlay in React Native
- track your Async Storage in React Native
You plug it into your app as a dev dependency so it adds nothing to your product builds.
- Quick start for React JS
- Quick start for React Native
- Custom Commands
- Tracking errors globally
- Open in editor
- Image Overlays
- Async Storage
- Integrating with mobx-state-tree
- Integrating with Redux
- Integrating with Redux Saga
- Networking monitoring with Apisauce
- Storybook (React Native Only)
- Tips and Tricks
- Release Notes
Reactotron, as an open source project, is free to use and always will be. Infinite Red offers premium React and React Native mobile app design/development services. Email us at [email protected] to get in touch for more details.