Shoryuken is Trello-like web app created with NextJS and TailwindCSS. It has some features like:
- Authentication parts are like sign up, sign in, sign out, forgot password, and reset password.
- Create a board, open board detail, update board title, and delete a board.
- Create a list, update list title, and delete a list.
- Create a card, update card title and description, and delete a card.
You need to follow these steps to install this project on your machine:
- Clone the repo from GitHub.
git clone [email protected]:gattigaga/shoryuken.git
- Open the directory and run
Setup to enable Google Authentication in Supabase with this guide.
.env.localin root directory and fill it with supabase url and anon key you got from this page in Supabase.
- Run the project with