React Native Starter
View Demo | Download | More templates | Support forum
You're viewing the new and updated version of React Native Starter, previous version can be found under the v1 branch
A powerful react native starter template that bootstraps development of your mobile application. React Native Starter is a mobile application template with lots of built-in components like sidebar, navigation, form elements, etc - all you need to start building your mobile app faster. Check out live demo on App Store, Google Play.
- Always up-to-date React Native scaffolding
- UI/UX Design from industry experts
- Modular and well-documented structure for application code
- Redux for state management
- React Navigation for simple navigation
- Disk-persisted application state caching
- More than 16 Ready-to-use Pages
1. Clone and Install
# Clone the repo git clone https://github.com/flatlogic/react-native-starter.git # Navigate to clonned folder and Install dependencies cd react-native-starter && yarn install # Install Pods cd ios && pod install
2. Open RNS in your iOS simulator
Run this command to start the development server and to start your app on iOS simulator:
Or, if you prefer Android:
That's it! Cool, right?
Our handy documentation can be found on official RNS website: https://docs.reactnativestarter.com
If you find any problems, please open an issue or submit a fix as a pull request.
We have a premium version of this mobile application template that saves you even more time and money and comes with advanced features:
- Premium RED color scheme
- More than 5 additional screens (such as chat, profile, product item, etc.)
- Contains an extended charting library to visualize all the data you need
- Premium support and updates included
- Much, much more..
Read more and purchase it at https://reactnativestarter.com
For any additional information please go to our support forum and raise your questions or feedback provide there. We highly appreciate your participation!
How can I support developers?
- Star our GitHub repo
- Tweet about it.
- Create pull requests, submit bugs, suggest new features or documentation updates
- Follow @flatlogic on Twitter.
- Subscribe to React Native Starter newsletter at reactnativestarter.com
- Like our page on Facebook
More from Flatlogic
✔️Awesome Bootstrap Checkboxes & Radios - Pure css way to make inputs look prettier
💥Sing App Dashboard - Free and open-source admin dashboard template built with Bootstrap 4