- Display a list of books (accessing the 'bookstore' API provided by Microverse).
- Add a book ('ADD BOOK' button).
- Remove a selected book ('Remove' link).
A screenshot of the Books page is presented below:
- ReactJS, ReduxJS;
- VisualStudio Code, Git, & GitHub;
- NodeJs (v. 14.17)
- YarnJs (v. 1.22.10)
A live demo for this project can be found in this link.
To run this project, you only need a computer with a browser installed, and follow these steps:
- In your terminal, in the folder of your preference, type the following bash command to clone this repository:
git clone [email protected]:enionsouza/bookstore.git
- Now that you have already cloned the repo run the following commands to get the project up and running:
cd bookstore yarn yarn start
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
Show your support
This project is MIT licensed.