An Advance todo list app that can track progress
Table of Contents
📗Table of Contents
An Advance Todo List is a task management application that allows users to create, manage, and organize to-do items within specific threads. With this application, users can perform CRUD (create, read, update, and delete) operations on the to-do items and threads. The app also provides the capability to track the progress of individual to-do items and update it as required. This makes it an ideal solution for users who want to manage their tasks and projects more efficiently.
Some key feature of this project
- Create and manage to-do items within specific threads
- Perform CRUD operations on both to-do items and threads
- Track the progress of individual to-do items and update as required
- Organize and prioritize tasks efficiently
- User-friendly interface for easy task management
- Option to set reminders for important tasks
- Ability to categorize to-do items based on project or topic
- Option to add notes or additional information to each to-do item
- Reports or dashboard to track progress and see a summary of completed and pending tasks.
Please follow the instructions to clone my repo To get a local copy, follow these simple example steps. Clone this repository or download the Zip folder:
Inorder to check the linters errors make sure you have installed the nodejs
Clone this repository to your desired folder: cd [folder] to navigate and run the below comand to clone the project
git clone https://github.com/raihan2bd/react-todos.git
Install this project with:
download npm the packages
To see the project in your local browser first of all, go to the dist folder then open the index.html file.
- GitHub: @githubhandle
- Twitter: @twitterhandle
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn
- I will add styles and also make this project nice and user fiendly
- I will connect this app with an api
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
Show your support
⭐️if you like this project!
Without Microverse Help this project not compleated at all so thanks a lot Microverse for giving us this kind of opertunity.
This project is MIT licensed.