A climbing wall app where climbers can customize walls with holds, save walls, and save routes on each wall for later.
React with Typescript, Vite, MongoDB, Express, Mongoose, Redux Toolkit.
refactor wall logic into Redux reducers persist wall state in redux persist local storage create walls (set of saved individual walls) redux logic create walls UI to display wall choices
- upodate walls model with name and id (so it can be deleted/edited)
- update walls logic and UI to allow user to choose wall name
- create route redux logic
- hook up route redux logic to route UI on /walls
- routes tab should show routes available on current wall
- connect to MongoDB
- add save wall functionality
- add save route functionality
- make more holds in figma
- allow for rotation of holds
- allow for users to vary the wall grid size (standard is 10 x 10)
- allow users to change wall color and background
- refactor Wall component to separate the messy functional logic from the UI
- refactor local CSS into more global variable styles in index.css: padding, colors, margins, etc.
- migrate to React Native
- Redux persist store provides state to app
- wallSlice, wallsSlice, and routesSlice create reducers that get exported to components and receive actions and their payloads from the components (Walls, Wall, and Routes) that call them