iReading App Write In React-Native（Studying and Programing）
Support: Android 4.1 (API 16)+ IOS(8.0+)
No Profit, No Advertisement, Only Feelings
β Version(master branch)
Android: Download iReading
From Android Market(Old)
360 Android Market: Download iReading
Wandou Labs: Download iReading
From App Store(Old)
- Microsoft Code Push for dynamic update.
- Redux is a predictable state container for reading application, together with React Native.
- Redux-Saga is a library that aims to make side effects in reading application easier and better.
- react-navigation is an extensible yet easy-to-use navigation solution, can also be used across React and React Native projects allowing for a higher degree of shared code.
- Jest for testing React Native components and UT.
- Eslint is a tool for identifying and reporting on patterns found in reading application code.
- react-native-exceptions-manager for handling crashes in release version.
yarn(or npm) install -g react-native-cli
yarn(or npm) install
yarn(or npm) test
yarn(or npm run) format
yarn(or npm run) lint
ShowAPI was used by iReading from free to charge, so my key doesn't work. You could apply for a new key and replace in UrlUtil.js, it will work properly. Reference this issue: Cannot convert undefined or null to object. I apologize to inconvenience you.
For more information about contributing PRs and issues, see our Contribution Guidelines.
Apache License 2.0