React Native Components
This project was created with React Native CLI and TypeScript template.
This project is a new practical item of my mobile app series that made with native RN components and:
- react native v0.65.1
- stack-navigator - (to make transitions between screens)
- react-native-snap-carousel - (to make scrollable screens and components)
- react-native-elements - (UI Toolkit for RN apps)
- react-native-vector-icons - (UI buttons and logos)
- react-native-prompt-android - (To show prompt in Android and iOS platform)
- Of course, I used things like custom hooks, components, navigator and context API to manage theme app.
In the project directory, you can run special commands like this:
To install dependencies
$ npm install |
$ yarn install
To start the development server and run app on simulator or device