This is a mobile based web application that provides numercial data of any crypto currency. It consists of three pages:
- Home Page: this pages displays a list of crypto currencies together with their name, symbol and current price in the market.
- Details Page: this page displays numerical information about the chosen coin.
- HistoricalChart Page: this page displays the line and bar graph represention of the coins numerical data.
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple example steps.
Any kind of browser and code editor.
- Clone the repository (https://github.com/Ney2/crypto-hunter)
- Then open the folder in your local environment using any code editor
- Open terminal
- Change the directrory in your terminal to the repository
- Type npm start in your terminal, this will open the project in your browser
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Show your support
Original design idea by Nelson Sakwa on Behance.
This project is MIT licensed.