The Digital Library is a webapp that allows the user to: Display a list of books. Add a new book. Remove a selected book.It has been developed using React Redux and tested using Jest.
Live Demo in progress , web app to be deployed...()
- To clone the repository run
https://github.com/NATASHA-ct/bookstore.gitin your terminal
- run cd Leaderboard
- run npm install
- run npm run build
- open the app directory using this > cd math-magician
- run npm start to view wbsite
- npm test Launches the test runner in the interactive watch
- Set up Github Actions
- Set up linter > Lighthouse . ,Stylelint ,
- Added Eslint
- REACT and redux installations
- npm install to add dependencies after cloning
- npm start to view website in browser
- GitHub: [@NATASHA-ct]((https://github.com/NATASHA-ct)
- Twitter: [@NatashaChirombe]
- LinkedIn: Natasha Chirombe
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
Show your support
This project is MIT licensed.