In this project, I set up my Bookstore project. It is about making a Bookstore with 2 section BOOKS and CATEGORIES (styles and functionality with REACT). This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
- REACT and REDUX.
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple steps:
- Go to the repository page.
- Press the "Code" button and copy the link.
- Clone it using git command
npm installto install the packages and dependencies.
To run the tests:
npm teston a Terminal.
- Understand the concept of state management.
- Use store, actions and reducers in React.
- Connect React and Redux.
- GitHub: @ArthurGC
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
This project is MIT licensed.